Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Making money on eHow writing articles

Well it has now been almost one month since I have been writing small "How to" articles on eHow. I have to say that I have learned so much about writing online. I do have to say that the most awesome thing in my opinion was that one of my first articles "How to find a Zhu Zhu Pet" has had almost 1,000 hits in it's first two weeks, but was also the #1 result for a while when you googled "find a zhu zhu pet". I have also found that other sites have been grabbing parts of my articles and displaying them on their site with a link back to my full article so they can read the whole thing. I also found that I am linked to in several places when I simply Googled: mattressman on ehow. Well it feels that my hard work is now searchable 24/7 by millions of people. Oh and I have made some money to. In my first 30 days I have now made $14.43! Now I never thought I would ever see a check from them, but this month I will get my first payout!!! I don't think I can retire on this money, but if I keep writing I do believe that I can bring home an extra $100+ every month as my article library grows. If you have not signed up for eHow and like to write, all I can say is sign up and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment